Western Union services are available in all our postal offices. Here you can receive or send money quickly and reliably to over 200 countries and territories.
It is simple; you just have to follow the fast steps to transform your care for others in money:
To send money
· Fill out the required form (Name(s) and last name(s) have to be written as they appear on the ID)
· Show your identification card when giving the form
· Present your payment in cash and sign the receipt.
In addition to the money you’re sending, you must also pay transfer fees.Your receipt will have a Money Transfer Control Number that will allow you to track the status of your money transfer online.
To receive money
· Fill out the required form.
· Provide the Agent clerk with the sender’s name(s) and last name(s), as they appear on its ID.
· Provide with specific information like: The country from where the money was sent, the amount that was sent, name and last name with ID of receiver, address and telephone number of receiver.
· After you have reviewed the receipt from the Agent sign it and give it back.
· The Agent will give you the money that was sent to you with a copy of the receipt.
The maximum amount to send and receive is AWG 5000 per person, per transaction, per day. A Source of Funds Declaration must be completed for transactions of AWG 2500 and over and if it is requested by the counter agent.
For more information contact us: 528-POST/7678