Measures implemented by Post Aruba during COVID 19:
Our offices at Oranjestad and San Nicolas are open to the public from 7:30am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:30pm from Monday to Friday.
- We incorporated the necessary precautions for social distancing and hygiene to take care of the well being of our employees and clients.
- International Mail Service is not available until further notice.
- As we are operating with limited crew and flights are limited, we are experiencing delay in our services. We ask for your understanding.
- We are doing our best to deliver mail as quickly as possible.
Available Services at this moment
delivery, such as utility bills.
Sale of stamps
- Clients whose packages are ready will receive an e-mail with the invoice.
- Pick up at our office!
We have counter 14 available for all packages paid online (Bank Transfer) to be picked up in a speedy manner.
If you’d like your package to be delivered, we offer this service every other day FREE of charge. This requires paying the invoice via bank transfer. Please mention your AIRWAYBILL as reference. Bank accounts: Aruba Bank: 4005332 / RBC Bank: 30.57.550
- CORRECT INVOICE
It Is very important that you trace your package and make sure you are sending the correct invoice. Due to the current covid-19 situation we do not have immediate access to the parcels, thus must use the information on the invoice to process them. By providing the correct invoice you avoid being charged incorrectly.
- FUN MILES
If you pay online, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your FUN MILES number, proof of payment and cell phone number, and we will upload your miles.
Postal Parcel & Small Parcel Service
- Parcels that are at our office will be processed and distributed.
- As soon as your package is processed, we will mail you a notification to pick it up at our Oranjestad office.